filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ninja Van in City Of Naga, Central Visayas - He confirmed my order to delivery failed

He wasnt reach the exact address yet he confirmed it to delivery failed..your employer was so lousy!case to casr basis unta sya di kay confirm dayun..bwesit na delivery guy
City Of Naga, Central Visayas

Ninja Van in Makati, Manila - Intentionally delaying delivery

Ninjavan notified me around 8:00 AM today that someone will attempt to deliver my parcel. However, as I’ve waited until around 2:00 PM I checked the track of my parcel’s delivery and saw that it was rescheduled. It says that the delivery was unsuccessful - customer requested for reschedule. And I have not received any messages from the rider and did not request for the rescheduling of delivery. I badly need that items tonight and now I’ll have to wait for the rescheduling message that hasn’t been sent to me.
#1432026

Ninja Van - Wrong address key in

Just in the morning ive receive sms fr ninja saying the parcel will be delivering today.in a short while ive receive a call fr the rider saying he arrive and when ive open the door no one there. Call the rider back and he read me the address which is totally wrong! So ive suggest to return back the parcel to hq and arrange back the delivery.such waste of time.

Ninja Van - Bad experience with Ninjavan

Ninja Van - Bad experience with Ninjavan
I ordered items from shopee and according to them it was delivered already. I contacted the seller to verify this and yes it was delivered. How come when no one is available to receive the item ? So i reported this to shopee and they provided the link of Ninjavan. I went there to verify the status of my order and yes it was delivered. They even provided the proof of delivery via signature and this *** signature is not the signature of the person who suppose to receive the item. This is totally scam
Show

Ninja Van - Saya punya barang en-route kenapa??

saya tgu barang saya x sampai2... saya chek sudah route.. tolong send balik ke alamat saya tu... Nvmyshpcx000610447

Ninja Van - Stolen item

i ordered from shopee a make-up product and received the parcel after 6 six days. i was happy to receive it and payed for the product immediately. soon realizing the parcel was EMPTY. I contacted the seller about this and she said that maybe the rider stole my product since the parcel was already open when i received it
3.5
Show

Ninja Van in Shah Alam, Selangor - Sounds like just awake, poor sence of direction and no manner.

The driver first call sounds like sleepy and I explain my location but he still blurred, after that he said he know. Second call is he called me still asking the same question, I explain again and again until he understood. When he reach the location he reconfirmed my name with my mom and throw my parcel on the desk said “banyak susah cari X3 times”and he didn’t give my mom sign anything! This driver very no manners.
Reply to reviews
Again i waited all day for a phone call or text from the courier. I never received any. I can't put my life on hold waiting for delivery. Why can't the courier call or text me. This is such an easy task to do. I clearly indicated that they have to phone or text me. I...
I didn't like
  • No delivery at all - lying drivers
Ninja Van - SERVICE VERY BAD
On 3 of August 2018 @ 1258 Hrsi got message by whatsapp from your staff introduce name Amir 013 2538272 was represent as ninja staff and want to send me item i just buy from lazada...all day i waiting but did not received the item and on 2023 Hrs he whatsapp me again...
#1320111

Ninja Van - Did not receive any item

Ninja Van - Did not receive any item
Hye, i not receive my otem but i check into system, already delivered. Please, this is not funny. I will make a police report.