Absurd and unreliable. This is how are feel every time I make a online purchase and the ecommerce merchant uses Ninja Van as the last mile delivery.

Now I either ask before I purchase or I will cancel the transaction. The last two occasions that I bought a garden hose and a high pressure water jet machine I was still waiting for delivery two weeks after I placed the order. The estimated delivery dates keep changing with status showing that the item has been shipped out by the merchant awaiting final delivery. Then I started to receive failed delivery attempts notices which is impossible as I have two helpers at home thru day except Sunday and I have three kids on holiday at home.

One day I decided I had enough and rang Lazada to have the items canceled. Guess what? One week after the cancelation the items arrived, four weeks after I placed the order.

As I agreed already ordered the same item I refused to accept the delivery and turned them away. So rule of thumb is to ask ecommerce merchant who their delivery provider is before I buy otherwise I will need to wait for a month at least and still may not receive the items.

Review about: Ninja Van Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments