You provide bad services with your delivery guy, from the date 26.09.17 the parcel if need send to me normally should message me in advance as notification! But i never receive it,and it's became 1st time fail delivery!

then i request re-schedule on 30.09.17, i did mentioned must delivery on this date, i waiting full day and every 2 hrs i call and call asking the status why your delivery guy never come yet also never call or even message me! what a big fool from you! i called again at final 8pm, a malay lady (Julaiha) pick up my call, said this parcel update by your drive said failed delivery at 6pm (30.09.17)! What the ***, i stay home full day didn't go out from door, how comes became fail delivery?

Why your driver and you provide a bad services in-efficient and wasting my time to keep calling and calling? in the end delay me another 2 days! seem like i am doing fault, still the lady said not her fault, then is my fault? i got all call recording as proved!

really is your problem in the services! This lady Julaiha customer support offer me a way asking the delivery guy send the parcel to me on Monday (02-10-17) to my office address (lonpac insurance bhd address: Bangunan Public Bank, 6, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, Kampung Attap, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)! But i seen your system didn't update the address!

i see would my parcel will send successfully next monday or not since i got recorder as proved! Really bad services!I will tender to make police report if monday i didn't get my parcel as what Julaiha was promise said will send to my office!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments