Dec-2017 ordered some products from Taobao China and shipped to Singapore and subsequently assigned and delivered by Ninja Van. 02-Jan-2018: Checked with shipper and confirmed parcel had reached Singapore and local shipper will be by Ninja Van.

Hence, checked from Ninja Van tracking system shown it was successfully delivered on 22-Dec. In fact no parcel was received at all. Called Ninja Van up and complained about it. I had never received any call or sms to notify delivery on 22 Dec.

Ninja Van customer service log in the case and said will do their investigation, promised will call back 2 days later. 04-Jan: No call received and called Ninja Van again and they said they will expedite the investigation and will revert in 2 working days. Promised will email update status. 08-Jan: No phone call and email received again.

Called Ninja Van again and said my case still under investigation. Really pissed me off... I asked if they received and delivered my parcel or not. They hesitate to say "no" and said will reply me the status.

Guess what. Few hours later they just email me that they unable to locate my parcel from warehouse after full investigation. On another hand, said they contacted seller to initiate the replacement/refund process. Seller will contract me separately on any updates.

This totally shown how irresponsible Ninja Van is.

You are consigned to deliver the parcel, now parcel is gone and your system shown successfully delivered, after investigation, now asking me (your customer) to wait for shipper updates. What kind of delivery service is this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments