1.7
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ninja Van Antique. They delivered my item yesterday and I wasn't around. And so my secretary told the delivery boy, "please just deliver it again later today, tomorrow or Monday." Or I will call you once my boss is around already." Then the delivery boy said, "Huwag kayo magu order kung wala kayong pambayad!" Next time, sa LBC na kayo magpa deliver wag sa Ninja Van!" He was so rude and arrogant!

Then last night someone from Ninja Van Antique came up to me, (another delivery boy.) He apologized and assured me he will deliver my item by next day. So i thought it should be Ok para wala ng issue.

But the next day, which is today, a girl named Jannel called us up. She was asking what time are we going to pick up the item. And so my husband told him, "Akala ko ba, idi deliver nyo today, that was said last night na i deliver na today, we are waiting. Then the girl said, "No kayo nagsabi na pick up nyo. And so my husband said, may I speak with your manager. The girl answered, "I am the manager!" Then ny husband asked for her family name, then she said, "Why you need my family name, you already have my name!

This kind of customer service is the worst customer service I have encountered my whole life. I hope that the main Ninja Van office will do something about it otherwise, refrain from making this nature of business if you cannot train your people how to be polite with your clients.

We shop in Lazada for convenience and not to encounter stress from Ninja Van!

By the way, thanks to Kevin from Ninja Van main for accommodating my issues with Ninja Van Antique. I just hope they mean it when they said they will investigate this case. I am waiting and I am forwarding this issue to DTI if Ninja Van main will not do anything.

I am a good client, I had been ordering from Lazada for many years but I never encountered anything like this with LBC. I do not deserve the rudeness and the arrogance of the staff's of Ninja Van in Antique.

Comments