Product: Ninja Van Pick Up Service Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:
Show

Ninja Van - Terrible. Just terrible.

Was supposed to pick up my parcel at my mail box yesterday, but apparently they didn't and DON'T know how to go to the post office and just drop off the item there. And it the office wasn't open yet, they could've just gone and do the other deliveries first, then come back and drop it off. Can't even use common sense... Smh.
1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
#1412071

Ninja Van - Shipping Delay

Ang bagal niyo i-pick up yung parcel ko! Ayusin niyo naman trabaho niyo ngayon lang ako nag rant pangalawa na to na order ko na kayo ang nag ship tapos inaabot ng isang linggo bago makarating sa akin!
Tracking Tool

Ninja Van - Very very very very poor service

Im a seller of shopee... my courier was black arrow and no problem abouy black arrow. Since shopee change my courier which is ninja van my small business become worsts. Verys stressful They didnt pick up the parcel almost 6 days so that my buyer decided to cancellet it. So the item pending in me. Much better to close your company ninjan.. they reported it pick up attempt failed but no pne is arrivednor came here to pick up. Very very very poor service
Reply to reviews
2 failed pick-ups. This has to be the worst company that actually doesn't do what it is supposed to do. I talked to these three useless people at the call center Ridzuan, Daren, Sree and all were incredibly useless. They would not transfer me to a supervisor or have my...