I had order an item in Feb 2018, from Amazon. My item lost, Ninja Van asked me to contact seller for refund because they blame Amazon provide them wrong delivery address. Amazon did provide them the wrong unit number but the unit number is not existing in the building address that Amazon provided. Means, that address is not exist in Singapore.

Even if the address does not exist in Singapore, the driver of NINJA VAN can still deliver the goods to that address and have one person sign and complete the delivery. Hahaha... This driver is really Superman.

I called NINJA VAN and said it doesn't matter. Since your driver has delivered successfully, you just need to give me the location that your driver delivery to so that I can go there and look for my goods.

I had to run behind them, making phone calls and sending multiple emails, they can not give me any answer, just delay delay and delay. I ask for the driver detail and even i would like to talk to NINJA VAN boss or person in charge, they dare not to provide me. All they did was ask me to get refund from the seller and blame the faults on seller. But they did not blame the faults on their driver.

I ask them, "is your company or your driver have the right to make customer goods their own once the seller provided an address that could not be found in Singapore?" Till now, I am left hanging without my purchase.

NINJA VAN is really a company with NO RESPONSIBILITY, and there is no credibility at all. I don't understand why Amazon partnered with them - they will also lose the trust customers have for them.

I hope NINJA VAN company's management and boss can see all these reviews. After my case, I found a lots of bad comments for NINJA VAN.

I hope you can be a conscience and responsible businessman.

Review about: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments