Batu Caves, Selangor

In accordance to the above issue and to be fair to NinjaVan I decided to write that the issue has been solved. I have received an email from the place that I ordered the item from that NinjaVan has successfully returned the item.

This proof that NinjaVan is still reliable and provide fast delivery except for certain cases. I also received e-mail from NinjaVan "We are currently looking into the matter and will forward this to the Recovery team to investigate and take further action. We thank you for your patience and understanding." Yet here are some useful advice for NinjaVan to improve on to avoid customer from being worried or mad about their items that were still pending on delivery for a long time. Keep updating on the items whereabouts and execute the actions that need to be taken to ensure successful delivery.

I hope this will clear up the mis-understanding between both parties.

As for the customers that were facing similar problem do write constant email to both parties so that they will attend to your issue. From: Anonymous that wrote with id #1184111

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ninja Van. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ninja Van.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Ninja Van to other companies on our site.

Comments

My order is not yet delivered,date delivery is august 9,until now no product arrived,pls.assist name of sender:Quitor lizle Traking #:SHP18073118057K5SW Thank you