I purchased an item from Korea. Unfortunately, the contact number the shipper entered had issues and the line was cut.

I wasnt aware that ninja van was the one who was supposed to deliver the item because the shipper uses different couriers. They were unable to deliver the package 3x times since the number wasnt working. As soon as i saw that, i contacted the shipper and ninja van. It took several days before ninja van replied to my email.

And just told me that the shipper put a hold on my parcel. I contacted the shipper and they clarified that they said they will clarify that with ninja van since they never asked for a hold. They even sent my new contact number. Several days after.

No updates. Called the customer service hotline and was able to speak to someone on my third try. She said she would contact the shipper since it is on hold. She got my number but never called back.

Every day since then ive tried calling them, the line is always busy. Just received a reply to my email after several days again and was told my item is tagged as return to sender because of maximum attempt. Period. No initiative to even offer any help.

I understand this was becaus of the issue with my contact number but ive made every effort to call out and reach out to them. They have ZERO customer service.

No effort whatsoever to try to help customers. Btw, they havent replied to the shipper as of today too.

Review about: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments