I used to order at beautymnl & was amazed of their fast & smooth transaction. After a few months i ordered again but they transfered to another courier, ninja van.

I always track my parcels online but ninja van's online tracking says my parcel arrived at sorting hub for 3 days? Tracking number was given jan.30 & the estimated date of arrival is jan.31. The next day i tracked again and the estimated date arrival changed to March 1 then March 7. My orders would usually arrive 2-3 days in the last courier beautymnl chose.

Could you please update the parcel's status in your site so that people are aware where there items are so we don't have to worry. And if my parcel is still in the sorting hub as stated in your site then this is the worst courier i ever encountered. I already sent my complaint at beautymnl & i hope they'll choose another courier.

I used to like beautymnl but choosing ninja van as their courier makes me not want to buy at their store again. What's the use of your site if you don't update it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments